The oovcde project creates object oriented static class, component, and sequence diagrams from C++ source, and can build projects with an easy to use build system. The diagrams are optionally a superset of UML, are generated automatically and quickly, and allow easy navigation between objects. Diagrams can be edited manually and saved as .SVG files.
- Mainly for C++, or CLang related languages with header files and classes
- Focused on programmer productivity with no hassles and papercuts
- Facilitate high quality design and code
- Use modern computer architectures, flash disks, multicore processing, work in the background
- Fast, lightweight, minimal dependencies
- Separate source files from output artifacts